September 17, 2019

PUNCH LINE THEATER

HAS HE GONE HOME--Play by our very talented  play members went very well. To a packed house, including Amy, M.G. Jan and Tommy in the audience .  My, my, I had said it is the last one I would do, but when you get bitten by the "bug", it may be hard to turn down a small part in the future.  We will see.  It is just something good about fun together with friends, acting in ways you never dreamed of, that makes you proud.  None of us have much experience, me none, but It is good to get the courage to get on stage.  We have another performance  tonight and I am sure I wont be able to sleep --  maybe I will be too exhausted not to.  M. G. brought me a dozen beautiful yellow roses.  She is so sweet and thoughtful.  So are the others who came to watch this "old girl" perform (?) 
Betty Boop
P. S. Jan flew off the Fort Wayne early this morning.  Safe trip to her.

No comments: