September 26, 2019

FATHER TIME

I overslept.  Slow start.  What is wrong with that?  We all need one now and then.  It seems to me, I am having too many s-l-o-w ones.  I think back, and not to long ago, when I would have my days full and enjoy it all.  But Father Time has caught up with me and I am doing less and less.  I do love to read and am reading a lot. Need to get out of that favorite chair and stay busy.  The Christmas project is going well and I need to keep up the momentum.  The little trees will soon be a forests and I am proud of Bitsy for letting me do this without her assistance. I think her allergy is catching up with her. She loves to lay on paper.  Any kind she can find.  Of course it is best in the sunshine.  So she keeps moving. Cats are interesting.  You just know that the are smarter than you sometime.  On a lighter note, I have been looking at MPB with a country music documentary.  It has been so good.  Ken Burns does a good job with them.  I like country music for it's story  telling.  Hank Williams has been playing for me and Bitsy.  When I go from the apartment for any length of time, I leave her with a CD playing.  Often it is Hank pinning away with his sad life.   She likes that.

Betty Boop  

No comments: