September 6, 2019

THIS IS THE DAY

The day I finally got up early enough to eat breakfast in the Cyber.  Have been trying for days, but just could not get there early.  I enjoyed it although-no rye bread for toast.   Oh well, I will live without rye and have plain old whole wheat.  Now as I write this, I sound so self centered.  I am thankful for bread at all. I brought y coffee to the Bubble.  Saw geese sunning on the shore and being quiet about it.  Little hummer tried to get in the window to a hot pink flower and gave up.. They are kind of crazy and filling up for the long ride south.  Do the storms make a difference in their flight pattern.?   Some go way to South America I am told. 

I am proud of my computer skills this morning.   Never mind it took me the better part of the day to figure it out.   But I actually printed a form sent to me by a Dr. from my computer to the printer and got copies.  Wow!!  Good for me.  I still can't tell you how I did it-but I did. People do this every day and think nothing of it. Most of them have been using the computer since before they go to school. Good thing, if you must thrive in this  day and age.

Betty Boop

No comments: