September 15, 2019

STAND CORRECTED

O. K. About the Green Goddess !!   Amy did locate it and Jan brought it (as a gift) I  might add.  How lucky I am to have such thoughtfulness among my children.  You all received a complement a day or so ago.  My friend at the lunch table said after someone commented   about my thoughtful family.  She said that I must have been a good mother  also when you all were growing up.  I don't know how good I was, but I loved my place as a Mother.  Still do!! And by the way, thanks to   everyone who commented on Truman's birthday. He will always be remembered as a loyal Dad, faithful and loving husband, and the most honest man I have ever known. He loved his family. His Papa was a good role model.  He had a good upbringing  too from his Mother, That seems to be a major part of someone's lives. Enough of this chatter.  Going to Church,( another good thing.)

Betty Boop 

No comments: