September 16, 2019

SHOW TIME

Curtain time!!  Lights, action, and GO!! A big to-do over a little thing.  Yet I have been building it up in my mind till it is BIG. Actually I will be glad to have it done and hope it goes well. I am talking about the PLAY.  At 3:oo today and then tomorrow at 6:45.  Two performances.  We are thinking big this year.  My last one to do I think.  Fun but stressful now. I need to get on with my Christmas gifts for friends. Never say Never.

LITTLE TOKYO  was our gathering place yesterday.  I do enjoy the food and the quietness of the place.  Of course any place is good when I have daughter,  two granddaughters, and their good-looking smart spouses  to talk to.  I also talked to Linda in the afternoon.  Always good to catch up with her and her family.  Will see her and Joe at our Fall campout later this month.  Good.  I had a good, full day. Hope this one is good too.

Betty Boop

P.S.  I did have coffee on the Balcony and early it is not too hot.

No comments: