September 8, 2019

MISSING BALCONY

I have been avoiding the Balcony the last few days.  Reason?  Just too hot even early in the morning.  I get the morning sun and I like that usually, but it has been just too hot.  Soon, soon, I will be back to enjoying my time there. Jan and Mr. T. came yesterday,(Saturday) for lunch and visit.  Always happy to see them.  Jan brought a few things I needed from Kroger. Kroger has it made here.  Wish we had some more options. 

I have been reading a lot lately.  New books in Library keep me on my toes, trying to grab them as they are checked back in.  Our Library is very popular.  I imagine lots of us who are retired and more time to do as we please, are enjoying more reading. I have always made room to read. I even get up during a sleepless night and read to get sleepy.  Sometime it works, sometime not.  Well JIMMY DEAN whole wheat muffin with sausage, egg and cheese was good with coffee and O.J.  My usual  Sunday treat.  It is quick and nothing to clean up, except coffee pot-no problem. 

BETTY BOOP

2 comments:

Thenutritionsclinic said...

Thenutritionsclinic But you may sense like the genuine winner that you are whilst you step on the dimensions and the variety is lower than it has ever been for your whole life. Getting away to fitness boot camp may sound like drudgery to maximum that companion such an area with bodily soreness to lose weight. The reality is that you may discover a lot of those camps which are challenging but a laugh and relaxing on the identical time.
https://thenutritionsclinic.com/

ketogenicpedia said...

ketogenicpedia As we age, the cartilage that cushions joints begins to wear down. This reasons the bones to rub together and outcomes in inflammation of the joints. That equals ache. Oa affects the joints in the arms and legs maximum, but can also encompass palms, wrists, knees, ankles and hips. The decrease back is also a not unusual culprit of oa pain and pain. What are the early caution signs of oa? Right here are of them. .
https://ketogenicpedia.com/