December 10, 2019

BIG DAY

We sing for you today. I hope my Choir does well today.  My voice is not what it used to be.  Not that it was ever that great, but used to be much better. The aging process is interesting to say the least.  It is the subject of most conversations around here.  It seems almost like a contest sometime--to see who has the most ailments. I am right up there with the winners.  Year 92 brings many chances to be #1,  Almost 93.  In January I will reach that number.  People say, "Oh  you don't look it!"  Flattering, but not very comforting. Many of the first people I met here are gone or moved on down the scale of care. I am still thankful I can live where I do and do as much on my own.  I could not do as much without my faithful family. 

O. K. my Christmas "cup-of-the-day" is another jolly Santa.  Well several of them.  The are happily dancing around the cup all dressed in red, green, or blue. Snow flakes are falling.  That makes them happy.  It is tall and such a pretty shape.  Makes me happy too.

Betty Boop

No comments: