December 5, 2019

DERMATOLOGY

They call it the Skin Care Clinic now.  And that is what it is.  Anyway, Jan and I are going this morning. I have not been in 5 years.  Time got away with me and I should have gone long ago.  Hope everything checks out o. k. Jan and T. have  been on a week trip to see both kids and grands.  She came  right back and jumped right in to taking care of her old Mom.  My that old girl is needy. Wish me luck.

Another Christmas cup for coffee.  This one has a decorated tree and is just the right size. I know it is part of someone's china, just forgot  who gave it to me.  It was filled with peppermint  sticks I bet.  (Little secret)  I do not like peppermint very much and end up discarding it after Christmas.   I know it is a part of Christmas, so I keep it around till after.  Give me chocolate please and Snickers at that.  All the "happies) are delivered and hope they are making someone happy.

Betty Boop