December 6, 2019

MR. Mc B's Since 1982 (1983) ?

Jan took me to get my skin checked out.  He froze a few spots and declared me O. K. Good, Good,Good;   as Truman used to say.  Dr. Price is good and thorough in explaining everything.   Since I have not tried to get Pansies yet we decided to go to Moore's to buy a few.  Surprise, we should have known it was late to buy them,  they were closed!!  Not to be outdone, and we were in the neighborhood of the new Calloways  at Gluckstat.  My that place is booming.  We bought enough for my big blue pot on the balcony.  They are waiting to be planted.  Jan had been telling me about this quaint and rustic little gem of a restaurant.  Mr. McB's on Lake Harbor. It has been there a while and I have noticed it . But Arby's is close and I always like it too.  Picadilly--back off.  This place has you beat for veggies.  Oh and the chicken fried steak was to die for.  My it was good!!.  By then, I needed a nap.  Jan dropped me off and Bitsy and I fell in bed.

Oh, I found an answer to the "tear the tree down"  caper.  Amy said sprint her with water .  And I did.  Only took one time.  I am holding my  breath it will work.  She is a sharp cat, so I do not know what to expect.
Betty Boop 

No comments: