December 26, 2019

CHRISTMAS DAY

Another Christmas.  I have seen a lot of them.  Everyone different, yet the same.  New and old traditions. Thank you Lord for them all.  We had 13 around the table. No children that made it a little subdued, yet nice.  My seat was in the middle of the table.   You would think that is the best seat.  I picked it.  But to try to hear all  around you is a little difficult at times.  That is due to these hearing aids that tend to pick up all around you at once.  Oh well I could enjoy it anyway.  My that turkey and dressing was good.  I will have a rerun for lunch.  I was pleasantly surprised that my blood sugar reading was only 115, even with a little dessert.  That felt good.    Home felt good and restful,  with new memories to sort and store for later.  Brand new member to celebrate was just frosting on the cake !!!!

Betty Boop

No comments: