December 4, 2019

MOVING ALONG

What would I do without my Blog to talk to?  I really enjoy it for my own sake.  Like saying "good morning." Start the day with a little fun and nonsense.  Maybe a complaint or two.  That's life.  I got my small collection of Christmas mugs down from the shelf. (very carefully), I try not to take chances on falling.  I have these from many places.  People have given them to me mostly.  At Christmas with treats for a gift.  That will start soon around here.  It is sweet to have thoughtful friends who express themselves with small gifts.  Mine are half way delivered.  I must get it done soon.  

I will confess a funny.  I walked from the Livingroom to the kitchen through a tile floor.  The sun was so bright on it this morning.  It was early and I guess I was not seeing well yet.  A big spot of yellow was on the floor.  I sighed as I tried to figure it out.  Out came the paper towel and cleaner.  I wiped and wiped, only to bring up an empty towel.  Guess what--it was pure sunshine reflecting from the mirror on the wall.  I felt stupid and relieved to know what it was.
My coffee is good from a cup circled with holly berries and green leaves.
ROYAL NORFOLK-Someone cleaned their china closet!!!

Betty (on the job) Boop

No comments: