December 22, 2019

BLUE FOR BOY

Blue for boy and we have been waiting for you little one.  Who will he look like?  What is his name?  Take your time, which is what you are doing, we can wait.  The weekend so far has been hard.  Just knowing you are on your way.  I think today is the day.

The big open house party here was very interesting.  Three apartments and one house decorated and welcomed us all to come look and see.  My, I found out how  the other half lives!! I thought I had the best, but I found out I did not.  The apartments were beautiful.  Plenty food and decorations to see.  So nice.  But you know what? When I came home, I decided that I still do  have the best.!! Thanks to all who open their homes for us to enjoy.  I did enjoy!!!  The next text I hope to tell you about my 10th great-grandson.

Betty Boop


No comments: