December 29, 2019

RAIN FOR TODAY

Some use rain and other conditions to stay home from Church.  Now I know all the reasons people have.
they are welcome to their thinking, but for me, I need to go.  Hope I get to go today. 
I read my Bible and devotionals and pray most any time of the day.  When the urge  presents itself.  I live this way and guess I always will.  Here I go preaching again. 

Jan came yesterday.  She brought me a few groceries.  I seem to need a lot for one.  She brought me "happies" from her and Amy.  Lovely lotion from Amy (I need a lot.)  From her, goat milk soap.  I love both presents.  So thoughtful and needed.  I had my favorite hot dog in the Cyber for lunch, that we shared.  Surprised!  My blood sugar was normal that night.  I can never figure it out.  This morning it was below what the Dr.  wants it. You go figure it. I had my Navy bean soup for supper.  Jan brought me the makings of Black Bean soup.  I look forward to making up a recipe for it next week.   Soup time even if the weather says not.  Good anytime.

Betty Boop

No comments: