December 24, 2019

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE

Annual " Eve" dinner tonight.  Started by my Mother after  Jack I had children, so we could be at our own home for Christmas day.  She always said it was her Christmas.  As some know she prepared all the food.  Always fried chicken.  We have that tradition till this day.  Jack's family join in as always.  I hear we are having 20 at S. &P's welcoming home.   Such a nice house for a crowd. THANK YOU!!  I used to fry chicken, but let Kroger do it now.  There will be great food from everyone.  Much catching up and laughter as we tell the old old story of Kathy and her urging  her parents to hurry and go home because the weather man on TV showed Santa approaching Jackson in his sleigh.  She will never live that  down.  Memories--old and new.  I thrive on them.

Betty Boop



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU MS DOT AND TO BITSY ALSO. IVEY

Dot said...






































and a Happy New Year to you Ivey. Dot