December 12, 2019

SUNNY & COLD

Winter for sure.  31 degrees is cold to the South.  Will warm up with this beautiful sun   beaming in the balcony doors.  Full of sunshine and Bitsy.  She uses a lot of her time finding the warm spot. 

I am starting a new med to lower my blood sugar.   I have been fighting it for years and not successfully enough.  It is a new drug (kind of), You may have seen the happy guy dancing-in his office, on the street, in his garden cutting grass, walking his dog, everywhere happy and feeling good.  I hope I get to dance down the hall out here because I feel that good.  What would happen if I did that ?  They would quietly put me away.  It is called Jardance.  I read the folder that came with it  As with all drugs there are many side affects possible.  I am pretty tough and maybe I will tolerate it.  Hope so.  A little  hard on the pocket book, but insurance helps a lot.  Wish me luck.   Sure takes a lot for this old body to keep going.  But I am again thankful for good Dr's good meds and patience.

Betty Boop

No comments: