December 28, 2019

LAZY

Yes, that is what it is.  I am just lazy.  Don't want to do anything.  My "get up and go"  has "got up and went."  And with out me.  Got to start off the new year better than that or I will be left behind.   How do I do this? Did it start with letting my hair go-grey?  Maybe I should color it again.  But then I am too lazy to consider that too. 

My "boys"  gave me a new CD for Christmas.  It is Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga, called CHEEK TO CHEEK.  It is so nice. Songs I know.  An unlikely couple, but surprisingly good.  Their voices blend so well and you can hear that they are  enjoying it.   I have played it several times.  Bitsy and I will enjoy it many more times I am sure.   Yes, she likes music too.   When I leave my apartment, I always put music on for her.

Betty Boop

No comments: