December 3, 2019

FOSTY

Sun looks good, but cold.  The frost nipped the grass in front of me.  Like a mini snow.  We are not ready for the Choir Concert!! Everyone seems to be unsure.  I think we have not had enough practice.  New lady playing the piano.  Lady next to me said not to worry, we always come through and remember what Shirley taught us.  So be it.  I will try.

My next big thing is delivery of the rest of my happies.  So far they have been well received.  But I have a lot more to do.  Little at a time will get it done.  If I could just get better control of my blood sugar I would not feel so shaky and could walk better, I could do more.  Christmas is a while away, I will get it done.  Betsy is giving trouble with my tree.  I have it covered will a  large poster board so she can't see it.  Bad girl.  If  she chews the greenery it may make her sick.  I told her but she still wants to chew.  Still working on her!!!  
Do you watch THE GOOD DOCTOR on tv?  It ended for the season.  Kind of a cliff hanger, yet not quite.  Will be back in January, I was glad to hear.  I like it.

Betty Boop 

No comments: