December 14, 2019

GO GREY ?

Well, the hair cut did improve my attitude, but boy o boy the grey is showing up.  When I decided to stop putting color on my hair, I did not really know what to expect. Would I like it? Would it be worth not having the hassle of doing it? I am still not sure after the short cut I got yesterday. So much grey shows up till I look like a different person.  Who is that old grey mare looking back at me from the mirror?  I am sure I have turned heads in the hall.  "Is she a new resident?", I am sure they are saying.  Oh well, at least they noticed.  I will try it for a while.  Who knows, maybe I will decide to go back to the little dark haired cutie.

Jan is coming today and maybe we will just "break out."  Go someplace  else.

Betty Boop
P.S.  Back to a plain white cup with a navy blue band around it for coffee.  Just shaking it up.



No comments: