December 31, 2019

ALMOST 2O2O

I like the sound of 2020.  Kind of neat.  Easy to remember.  New decade too. 

Bitsy sat on the arm of my chair this morning while I read Bible and devotional and prayed my day right.  She loves for me to read it to her.   I declare that is so--or maybe she just loves me and the heat of the floor lamp?   Whatever, I will accept it.  That is what you do with kitties.  She is full of breakfast of cat fo0d and warm with heat and love.  What more can she want or need?   When I think about it-that covers my needs and wants too. Not the cat food for me.  How about egg-in-hole.  Have you ever had your egg cooked in a hole of toast?  Good, good, good. 

I made that black bean soup yesterday.  Had a bowl for supper.  Turned out pretty good.  Will share some with a friend.  You too-if you like it.

Betty Boop

No comments: