January 26, 2020

ADVENTURE

Adventure is what we call it when we do something different.  Needing to pick up Betsy's meds out on Lakeland, we decided to have lunch with Jan's College roommate, from SMU days.  They have kept close since College.  We had a delightful time at lunch at TABLE 100 in Flowood.  It has been there a while, but it was my first time.  Very nice place.  Good service and quiet.  That is important to me.  I had an unusual veggie plate.  Only thing I really knew what I ate was the mashed potatoes.  Ha Ha !!   I don't get out much do I when I  want my turnip greens cooked the old way.  And how about capers in cauliflower?  And slaw I had not had before.  Of course it is different everywhere.  Good to have something different.  I really enjoyed it.  Big fun for the day==Jan put up a new shower curtain that Amy sent for me.  That made my day!!. 

Betty Boop

No comments: