January 31, 2020

BIRTHDAY GIRL

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!  I am now officially 93.  I just told my maid I was 93 and she said what a blessing and you don't look it.   How sweet.  I started it off with breakfast in Cyber-the usual of 2 eggs over light, sausage patty, rye toast, coffee and one to go.  Sat in bubble and read and drank coffee till maid finished my apartment.  I was delighted with a beautiful arrangement of flowers from niece and her family.  Lunch yesterday with Amy, M.G, & Ryan in dinning room.   Was nice to show off my beautiful family.  I have received many birthday cards from people here and more from family in the mail.  Kind of builds your ego and boost your pride.   Thank you everyone.   The day is not over yet. 

Betty Boop

2 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Birthday, Mom! 🎂💐🎉

Karen Buffington said...

Happy birthday!! 🥳🥳🎂🎂⚘⚘