January 4, 2020

MEANDERING & REFLECTING

Sunshine sure looks good.  The sun has been hiding a few days. Sun makes people happier.  Makes diamonds sparkle on the Lake. We all like diamonds right?  I had oatmeal with bananas and raisins for breakfast.  The word raisins always trips me up when I write it.   I had to go to the pantry and look at the small boxes I keep in a glass jar, to be sure I spelled it right.  I am the world's worse speller.  Bitsy is soaking up the beautiful rays of sun beaming down on her in her chair by the glass doors to the Balcony. That kitty loves to be warm.  Full of a good breakfast and water, what more than a good nap in the sun could she want.  Sounds good to me.  Of course I wont take a nap, but I will take the rest plus coffee of course.

Betty Boop

No comments: