January 18, 2020

BACK AGAIN

Off a few days.  Really, my phone being off should not affect my writing in the Blog, but it did. Just the thought of not being able to communicate is offsetting.  Not having a cell phone anymore is not good.  But in a way it is frightening that we depend on them the way some do.  We have come a long way in a short time. 

I am looking forward to some sunny weather.  Even if it is colder.  Enough of this rain please.  On a high note, let us talk about breakfast.  Ahh!!  My how I like breakfast.  I had O.J. , scrambled egg. sausage patty, whole wheat toast, strawberries and of course coffee.  And many pills.
Cooked by me (the chef).  Eating in my nightgown and looking out over the SCV golf course with a view of the swimming pool (indoor) and with my best friend Bitsy the cat.  She does not think of herself as a cat, nor do I. She lives in such a good place with me.  Sleeps in my bed and in my lap when she pleases and also is fed a good breakfast.  What more can we ask?  Someone to read my chatter? Now, I have gone too far.  Have a happy day!!

Betty Boop

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read your chatter. Your breakfast was better than mine. I was lazy and had Cheerios. Ivey

Dot said...

Nothing wrong with Cheerios!!! I had TOTAL & Strawberries for supper. Betty Boop