January 1, 2020

HAPPY NEW YEAR

I am back in the groove again after being off a while.  M. G. (master fixer-upper) came and gave me a new lesson on what to do.  Little by little I am learning how to  fix my computer.  She is a good teacher for people like me who have much to  learn. She makes it plain and simple to understand.  Just like me-plain and simple.  Anyway I learned how to turn the router back on.  If that is the way you spell it.

New year's lunch was not so good. Hopping John had more rice than blacked peas.  Hope I had enough for good luck.  I ate the greens for money.  Always can use enough money--so I can pay more taxes.  Oh well, you can't win for loosing.  So Be It.  I treated myself to dessert.  Blood Sugar under control.  May not be now.  Bread pudding was so good.   Not real sweet.   We will see.  M.G. also helped me put my Christmas tree away.  Also the boxes of decorations too.  Things look a little uncluttered.  I made a list of "things to do."  It helps a lot to write it down.  I will tackle  it tomorrow.  Like Scarlet O'Hara --I'll worry about that list tomorrow.  Fiddle-d-dee.

Betty Boop 

No comments: