January 12, 2020

SUNDAY MORNING

What a difference a day makes.  Yesterday morning was unsettled and wild.  Sun came out and it passed.  Today --just cloudy so far.  Jan and Tommy came to visit and lunched with me.  I do love showing my family off.  They give me hope.  To be connected to them is a blessing.  I live in a place where I hear all kinds of complaints about family connections.  Can't believe some of them.  How did I get so blessed with such a family? I like to think they are special for me.  Jan brought me a grapefruit from T's sister who lives on the Gulf coast.  Her neighbor has grapefruit trees in her yard.  Imagine picking them when they are ripe  and juice just flowing?  Oh it was so good!!!. 

With that thought in mind, I leave you to get ready for Church.  Where I will sing, listen to preacher tell me like it is and what I should do.  pray. and sit next to my "last born" daughter and know how lucky I am.

Sweetly Be
Betty Boop
P.S.  I  found out that the T shirt Lady with HAPPY written on it was actually named Happy!!


No comments: