January 3, 2020

PAT ON THE BACK

Whoope!!!  Cleaning Day. I have the best maid out here at SCV.  She was training a new employee today.  I told her (the new one) she had the best teacher of all.  How nice to have my apartment cleaned.  Would be hard if not impossible for me to do it now. My little place is not as elegant as some-but neither am I. It fits my lifestyle and I love it.  Thanks to my resident decorator, daughter, I am happy with it.

I sat on my Bubble and read and watched the ducks as they worked.  Bitsy was supervising. I saw only one pair of Mallards, but many small ducks that I still don't know their names, happy  swimming in two groups.  Different families, I guess.  I got  my to do list checked off except for one thing.  I can still get that done later. See a  pattern here?  Still putting off things.  But I was tired and thought I did a good job of the things that were important.  Nothing like giving yourself a "pat-on-the-back."

Betty Boop

No comments: