January 20, 2020

SUNRISE

The shades of pink and blue were breathtaking  in the sunrise this morning.  Look up and receive strength.  I need new every day.  What a beautiful day yesterday at granddaughter's beautiful Lake home.  So welcoming and relaxing.  To be with the ones I love who love me.  Three birthday's were celebrated.  Young and old!!  I enjoyed my favorite meal of hot dogs and all the trimmings of chili, and slaw and   Black Bottom pie. My choice.  Famous in Meridian at the restaurant I can't remember the name.  Wideman's, I think.  It has gingerbread crust, and filled with chocolate & vanilla  custard whipped cream laced with rum flavoring.  Very good.  I have requested it for my birthday before.  It takes a lot of steps to make it  and I appreciated .  Who has hot dogs for birthday?  Me of course.  My choice.   Made me happy.   My real birthday is on  the 3st, so:

MORE POWER TO  ME
TILL I REACH 93!!  Little poem there.


Betty Boop
P.S. We also enjoyed  the funny  Birthday cards. !!


No comments: