January 16, 2020

TELEPHONE OUT

Rain caused telephone land line to be out for the second day.  AT&T trouble- and us too. I gave up on my cell phone a while ago.  Too much for oldies like me.  So I only have a land line.  I have found a lot of us out here are that way.  But I guess we are lucky when you hear of so many without even a home anymore.  Be patient-they will get it done eventually. So if you try calling me, I can't answer you.  I am glad it did not affect the computer.  I rely on it for communication. As silly or as goofy as I sound, I still can make a noise and express myself. I wonder why we have such a desire to be heard? 

Betty Boop
I like my blog name, Betty Boop, and I wish I had named my cat Betty Boop. I already call her by a lot different names, one more would be alright. 
Betty Boop

No comments: