January 30, 2020

FOGGY MORNING.

Be careful as you drive. I don't worry about driving except I feel like I ask too much of others.  I try not to ask unless I have to. Yesterday  was one of those days..  Dr's appointment in two places and a few errands on the way home, made me feel bad for Jan.  Since she was leaving on a trip this morning, I knew she had plenty to do besides to ferry me around.   She never seems to mind and makes me feel alright about it.  I love her so, for loving me.  Dr. said I am good to go.  Amazing how many people are on my side.  I get praise from all who attended me yesterday as I went through the process of an annual physical.  And it is a process!!  Everyone as they did their own job would read my date of birth would say  "Hey you have a birthday coming up.  What? 93?"  I am beginning to be surprised too.  With little "bumps" in the road, I am very lucky to be as well off as I am.  So the beat goes on.  Pun intended!!

Betty Boop


No comments: