January 6, 2020

BE SQUARE

Have you heard that saying --"be square-be there?"  It popped into my silly head as I prepared my breakfast.  I wanted an egg-in-hole.  I thought why a circle, which I think of as a hole. Why not square. so I cut out a square in the bread and popped the egg in.  It looked surprised to see a different space.  But took it in stride.  What else could it do?  Run over the sides from fright?  No, it stayed put and cooked to perfection.  The little square I cut out was like a mini slice of toast.  Silly morning.

My it is mild this morning.  I just sat on the Balcony a while just now-to get inspired to write.  Sky is a beautiful blue and a few non- threating puffy white clouds were floating by.  It lulled me a little, but did nothing to help me write.  As you can see!!

Betty Boop 

No comments: