January 28, 2020

MORNING

YES- and it is beautiful.  Wish it would not rain tomorrow.  I have my annul physical.  Hard enough without rain.  I am sure my Dr. will say-" what are you doing here?"  I thought you would be gone by now.  I wonder the same thing.  I have so many complaints.  She will be patient and listen, I hope.  Well, on to better things.  I have been interested in granddaughter and husband doing some makeover in their home.  I went through several of those times in the past It is exciting and tiresome at the same time.  You think it will never end-but it will and then it will be just something to talk about.  Trust me, I know.  When we added our big sun room, it was bad to be without a kitchen for a while, but that too passed.  I know they will be happy with the update.  Just takes patience. 

SWEETLY BE
BETTY BOOP

No comments: