January 2, 2020

DARK AND RAIN

Got up so early.  I wish I could break this cycle.  If I could stay awake later!! I get so sleepy that I would go to sleep in my chair if I did not just go to bed, at 9:30.  So, I get enough sleep by 5 or 5:30.   Might as well get up and get started.   Also something that plagues me.  Slow to start, these old bones and so forth are stiff and weak.  Maybe if I  wait till later  to write,  then you would not have to read these woes and complaints.  But I guess I just need to write how I feel to cope with it. 

It is so dark and dreary.  I am hoping all my loved ones who have to get out this morning have a safe trip.  I have my list of things to do all planned and I will get it done today. I wish everyone could see the new display Amy arranged for my hall table.  Frogs is the subject.  She had so  many to use.  It surprised her how many she had.  She made a nice collection without  meaning to.  I love it !!  I hope it will generate a little discussion and it will be well accepted. Next month  I plan to do the old valentines  that  Truman's mom saved that were his from early school days.  The are getting fragile and hope someone will keep them some day.

Betty Boop

No comments: