January 10, 2020

HAPPY ?

As I was going down the hall yesterday. I met a lady wearing a colorful T shirt saying "HAPPY".  It was written in large letters, dancing merrily across her ample bosom.  I  startled me! I blurted out-"I want that shirt."  She laughed and said, "So you want to be happy?"  I hurried on being embarrassed with myself.   So what is Happy?  Joyful. excited, very pleased?  Whatever it means to you, and me, we want to be happy.  Sometime it is just up to you and then other times not.  Now we don't  want to be happy always.  Sometime, we really want to feel sad.  Just have  "pity" party.  I think if everyone went around happy it could be kind of dull and get on your nerves.  It is normal to show emotions.  But for the most part---lets just be HAPPY.

Betty Boop
P.S. I still want that T shirt!!

No comments: