January 19, 2020

SUNDAY-SUNDAY

What a beautiful day "in the neighborhood."  What is that large bright thing in the sky.  Oh, it is the sun!! Nice and cool but beautiful.  Nice day ahead besides Church--to celebrate two grand son-in-law's and my birthday we are getting together for lunch at a daughter's house.  Will enjoy, exchange birthday cards and have my choice for of food.  Will tell about that in tomorrow's blog. 

Yesterday Jan and I had an adventure.  You will laugh at where.  CVS was my choice.  I am shopping deprived now.  Can't hold out for a lot of walking and standing.  But it felt like a day I could and I know a trip to CVS sounds quirky but so am I.  When you don't get much of shopping, you really miss it.  At least I do.  Things change, products get new looks and it is hard to keep up.  I loved it and really topped it off with lunch at Primos Resturant.   They really know how to cook.  Was tired, but happy.  As a treat., bought some sugar-free chocolate and a can of mixed nuts.  Of course I stocked up on the usual every day things I need. 

Betty Boop

1 comment:

Karen Buffington said...

I love going to the drugstore to shop!