January 14, 2020

HISTORY CLUB

Mr. T. comes today for History Club.  Hope it does not rain him out.  The weather looks threating for our new Governor on his inauguration day. No outside ceremony and I bet no parade.  "It will rain on his parade" (pun intended).  I must look that saying up.  Stay tuned for what I find.  But the show will go on, with Balls and parties.  He was not my choice but neither was Trump, but I wish them well  Hard job but someone will have to do it. 

This crazy weather has me baffled.  The meadow on other side of Lake  is turning green.  I hear some trees are trying to decide if winter is over.  Well it really never has gotten to the South.  Al  Gore was right about the warming climate. Don't you just love my Weather and News  reports?  So scientific. I really need to get something else to do.  It really upsets me that I can't seem to write poetry anymore.  Maybe it is just an ending to it.  Where it came from, I do not know.  I never did it till I was getting old.  No, I wrote some before for family birthdays.  It was out here at SCV that I really got creative.   Maybe I will again. So Be It.
Betty Boop

No comments: