January 22, 2020

SOME PEOPLE!!

Yes, some people will go to extremes to get out of going to dentist.  Although I told you yesterday I always hated to go to dentist, I fully intended to go.  Well at the last minute, right up to the wire, I got sick and had to cancel.  I think going to dentist would have been the lesser of the evils, I had no choice but to cancel.  It still looms over me, the appointment, but I am concentrating on feeling better. 

Good day to stay in anyway, the cold is such a change.  Hard to stay warm unless you are under the weather or are a cat.  That cat is good at finding warm spots. between the covers on my bed is the latest.  She stayed there yesterday before I made the bed till I had to check on her to see if she was still breathing.  But yes she was warm!!!.  I stayed in my apartment all day long.  I finished my book and started on another.  Have you ever started one and you knew right away you could not read it?  I knew that too many players were in this mystery.  Could not keep them straight.  I decided I did not have to put up with it.  I guess I am just a simple girl.  SO BE IT.  Now I will have to pull myself together and go down and get the mail and go to the library.  How nice-they are both down the hall from each other and I do not even have to ride anything but the elevator and push my little buggy as fast or as slow as I need.  "Life is good."

Betty Boop

No comments: