August 16, 2020

AT MY POST AGAIN

I mean my POST On The Balcony.  Two newbies and both men. Not as interesting as the "girls."  MISS BIG HAT  went by, swinging her arms wearing that big flower pot of a hat.  Gloves and a long gauzy skirt.  Another in shorts-did not know  her.  When you miss a few days, the scene changes.  Geese are still here, grazing on the Meadow.  Humming birds are fighting around the feeders.  Getting fat to fly south soon.  Amazing little  birds. Little signs of Fall in the air.  I think I heard Cicadas too.  Always makes me think of starting school.  My that has changed.  I am hoping that goes well for the kids this year.  I have several little projects ongoing. A little writing project and  also an art one. Something  beside reading,  which I have been doing a lot . Amy has been bringing me large-print books regularly and she knows how to pick ones I have enjoyed a lot. Well I must go and get ready for TV church.  Still miss actually going to my Church, but you do what you have to do.

Betty Boop


No comments: