August 25, 2020

RAIN-A-COMING

My friends, the walkers are getting ahead of it.  A little breezy, but that feels good.  Biding my time till a new adventure tomorrow.  8 o'clock appointment with eye Dr.  Jan has one too.  We both get field vision test.  So we are first in line and hopefully it all goes smooth.  Must have some appointments to stay well.  Can't just put them off till virus lets us loose.  So here we go and  not too worried bout it.

I was thinking of a poem I wrote a while back about this little man I met in the hall.  About 2 or 3 feet tall, dressed like an elf. Remember?  I will look it up.  As well as I remember, we danced in the hall.  My imagination is crazy.  I must visit him again and dance a jig--in my mind-through a new poem. O. K. I am loosing it again.

Betty (just trying to survive)  Boop


No comments: