August 24, 2020

NEW WEEK

Had trouble with Sunday.  For some reason it was lonesome.  Lunch with it's very tender beef tenderloin was very good.  Church service too, but everything caught up with me.  I did make two beautiful tissue flowers for two of my friend's birthday cards. They are at the end of the week, so I am ready.  New paper Jan sent me helped so much. So many of my old friends are either moved to Siena of Marian Hall-some to much better place in Heaven.  Not many left that I have known from when I first moved here. That made me sad to think about them. Time does move on. My School theme decorations in the Hall have brought complements.  I guess we love to shake up memories and this one does.  

Saw BIG HAT AND GLOVES, HANDS BEHIND BACK, MAN OR LADY? (can't tell which), and Louis on the sidewalk sweeper, he waved at me!!  Mikey and Suzy (with a z), had biscuit  crumbs for breakfast, lucky them and lucky me.

Betty Boop  


No comments: