August 7, 2020

NATIONAL CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE DAY

 Did you miss it?  Actually it was 3 days ago.  Here at SCV we celebrate everything. In the dinning room they gave out small bags of bite size FAMOUS AMOUS cookies.  It was like a small bag of gold to us. {me}, of course.  I doled them out for a few servings.  My they were good.  Really the homemade are the best.  Especially when they are eaten from  the cookie pan, right out of the oven.  I guess you can call any day National  ?  Every day is something special.  

I had the other half of grapefruit for breakfast.  Still good.  I saw Louis (maintenance man) sweeping the sidewalk with his smooth sounding golf cart with sweeper hooked to back.  He seems like he enjoys it. He is a happy person anyway.  We have some real good men and women who work here. Very dedicated to their jobs.  Oh I almost forgot-I found the person who belongs to the LITTLE MYSTERY CHAIR!!  Long story attached.  It is one of the men residents on my hall !!!  I was surprised.  Tell you in another blog, as it is a long, sort of sweet story.  

Betty (notice the script is in Chocolate)  Boop

1 comment:

Amy said...

I told you it was a man!