August 20, 2020

FINE & DANDY

Find and dandy.  Looked up old sayings on Google.  Was not clear - --it just means what it says.  Been used a long time.  I used it this morning for my new Mr. Coffee machine.  It is just fine and dandy. I think there is an eatery named Fine & Dandy?  These old sayings interest me.  There are so many and many go  way back  It was very cool on Balcony.  Just the same, my neighbor who loves to fish, was out there early.  He had a partner.!!  Could not tell who or what gender either.  You know ladies like to fish too.  My neighbor fishes every day and catches rather large ones.  I wonder what he does with them, because he parades around the Lake with his catch on a string like he is going to clean and fry, but he lives in a Studio apartment and there is very little room to cook.  Especially fish! UGH!----  Phil and JJ are growing.  Phil is pushing JJ.  What to do about that? Oh my, what a lot of small subjects in one paragraph.  Must go now.

Betty (just wandering)  Boop


No comments: