August 23, 2020

SUNDAY--SUNDAY

Another Sunday on the TV.  I am glad for that.  I get dressed up and grab my Bible and sit and watch and listen.  Even make a stab at singing too.  SO  BE IT.  I will take what I can get, and it is pretty good.  Three times I listen to good sermons and try to take  them for myself.  What I miss most is the people.  

Had a full day yesterday.  The Lord gave me energy to get some things done.  I changed the Beach "decor" on the Hall table to a school theme.  School pictures of me and Truman, ruler, pencils, crayons, paste, reader, and a  fake apple for the teacher, A picture of a school room with children in a circle playing a game.  I have had that drawing a long time.  It is one you have to see.   Well that feels good to change it and next will be October with Halloween and maybe something Fall. I love doing this.  Bitsy likes it too.  She is right up there with her nose into  everything.  She does not get much excitement. Me either.  I did get a delivery from Jan with some needs. New tissue paper for making flowers was one item.  I still make them to put on Birthday cards.  Better go and get ready  for "Church."

Betty Boop

No comments: