August 5, 2020

COOL & BREEZY

I did not want to come in from my coffee, toast and bacon.  I had something different before I came out. RICE KRISPIES.  I picked up a serving on the "snack" line yesterday.  Strawberries on top were good too.  I saved toast crumbs for Mikey and Suzy.  They were shy to come but waited on next balcony over till I came in. It was nice there and I  saw several walkers taking advantage of the cool this morning.  MISS BIG HAT and MR. WALKING WITH CONVIDENSE among the rest.

Speaking of RICE KRISPIES did you give them to your children too.  Oh they loved the pop they did.  they still do pop, but to me, not as loud and exciting this morning.  Maybe it is just because my hearing aids are not in yet. HA!!  I had lovely strawberries with them,  I am glad we get them year around now, though they taste better when they are in season from here. Just like tomatoes-nothing like local ones.  My, I make a Blog out of nothing,  Hope you don't mind, since not a lot of new happens here lately. 

Betty Boop

No comments: