August 6, 2020

ODE TO GRAPEFRUIT

I had half of the most fat, beautiful and pink grapefruit for breakfast.  So full of juice and perfect. And of course sprinkled with TRUVIA (sugar sub.)  That was just the start.  Egg over light, turkey bacon. SCV dinning kitchen makes the best biscuits. Toasted they are great (just one) some of it was for the birds Mikey and Suzy. Started my day right and full too.  I will eat the other half grapefruit tomorrow.  Something to look forward to. Hard to know what else to look forward to.  So I bet a lot of people are gaining weight. Not enough exercise.  I try to do stretch exercise each morning and walking the halls is a good thing I do also.  I get to at least say hello behind the MASK, even so, it is hard to recognize some, as they really look different when all you see is eyes.  I have noticed some people do smile with their eyes.  Others with their voices.  Little things you never saw before. Well, enough of that chit-chat. Look to tomorrow?

Betty Boop

No comments: