August 21, 2020

MULTITASKING

I am not talking the younger days, when as raising young kids--when you could load the washer, stir something on the stove, supervise two small girls at breakfast, kiss your husband good bye, and sip a cold cup of coffee and as they say "with a baby on your hip." all at the same time!! Yes those days were hectic and expected. Great memories.  But today I have been forced to do everything one thing at a time.  Can't open the fridge with something in hand to place it there, take a hand full of items to put them in place all at once.  Must remember only one task at a time.  Have trouble writing a note while talking on phone.  I could go on and on but if you are of a certain age,  you will recognize the picture.  So my song for today is "One thing"  at a time. Now I understand why I am always so slow to get things done in a timely manner.  I have to do it one thing at a time.

SO BE IT 
Betty Boop

No comments: