August 8, 2020

HAIR CUT

Funny what a hair cut can do for you.  Masks, capes, for all and cleaning can really fix you up.  Our two very caring operators are amazing.  They cut everybody's hair.  They have stories to tell.  I feel so much better when I get a good trim. Even though I can't  call myself  "Little Dark  HAIRED CUTIE" anymore-- I am grey now, so that is not so cute or dark. I am into "feels good" now.  Really a good place to live and  to feel good.  

Hey, how about this weather the last week?  Weather people are really downers, because they say it is passing into DOG DAYS OF SUMMER.  I once looked up that old saying  when I wrote a poem about it.  Now I will have to look it up again as I have forgotten where it came from.  But they are-a-coming.  Be ready.

Betty Boop

No comments: