August 1, 2020

SWALLOWS

I got to see an unusual sight (for me,)  I am sure most have seen it before.  Out in front of Balcony the other day I saw some kind of Swallows in feeding mode.  There were many of them, just dive bombing the air.  I finally realized they were feeding on some insect that was too small to see.  The furry went on for some time till I guess they cleared the air of whatever they were fighting for.  It went on a longtime and all of a sudden the air was still again.  Linda sees Barn Swallows.  I don't know what kind I saw.  Anyway they were taking care of  the pest.  Part of the food chain in action. What a wonder this world is.  Everything has a meaning and purpose.  Even we people. Too  bad we can't just can't, the Swallows, take care of this mess we are in and move on to something else.  I am so tired of the News.  I would like to just move on!!!!

Betty Boop

No comments: