August 10, 2020

SUNDAY & MONDAY MORNING

Miss HANDS BEHIND BACK, MR. SLOW AND STEADY, MISS BIG HAT, MISS FAST WALKER all went by.  Now we can get on with the show.  Mikey and Suzy came and brought guest.  Had plenty for them this morning. (toast crumbs) Yesterday was good all day.  J & T came home safely, talked to Amy, and S.& P.  Went to Church on computer.  Still not as good, but satisfied me.  I do like First Pres's minister.  He explains the verses he uses so well.  Gives me a new point sometime.  for a change it is good, I like that.  I cooked my own lunch yesterday.  Sometime that is good too.  Plain old baked sweet potato, ham slice, browned with "red eye gravy" ,baby lima beans and what we used to call Jan salad.  Banana sliced with sauce made of peanut butter and mayo.  Old favorite.  I have never been a very fancy cook, but I used to try new things sometime.  I worked on drawings I am doing for the Merkosky kids and read a little--so went the day.  Not bad at all.

Betty" count your blessings" Boop

No comments: