August 3, 2020

HUGS

I saw a segment on TV about hugs.  Got me thinking about them.  It said hugs were something we are missing.  Among other things too.  But people are missing personal contact.  We are not made for "social distancing."  The BIG dictionary I have said :  "To put your arms around someone and to hold closely" . "Also to cling to and cherish." Men are more prone to hug now than they used to. I guess it was not considered manly.  But now? you see it more among men.  In a more of a half hug. Now male and female tend to give full hugs to each other.  Oh, my I had better stop at that.  Mister Webster would call that a different subject.  Some shy away from hugs, but others need them, just to say hello.  Anyway, I miss hugs. Hope to "hug" all my friends and loved ones soon.

Betty Boop

No comments: