August 18, 2020

FEELS GOOD ON BALCONY

Hope it last for a while.  BIG HAT & HANDS BHIND HER BACK  just went by.  All is well!!  I had a little fun yesterday when I opened a box.  I knew what it was, but it is fun to get something through the mail.  Delivering all that mail is still a wonderous thing.  Right?  My MR. COFFEE  maker was leaking water.  Kind of got old at 6:30 every morning.  I decided I did not have to put up with it any more.   My Personal Shopper ordered one from Walmart.  What fun to get a package.  Opened it and prepared it according to directions and gave it a trial run with just water and instructed.  (I always read them)  It worked and this morning with coffee grounds it made a perfect leak-proof cup-o-joe-.  Drank it on Balcony-Life is good.

Betty Boop


No comments: